My client is a well-known Building Services Consultancy based in North London. They are currently seeking an MEP CAD Technician with experience in Building Services to assist with the delivery of many high profile developments across multiple sectors.
The practice has grown steadily since the 80's and now has nearly 80 staff. My client has built a reputation for being flexible and responsive to changing environments while staying focused on client needs. They boast a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, with construction values ranging from £300,000 to £150,000,000
The role will require you to carry out technical CAD and/or Revit operations, calibrating with the mechanical and electrical engineering design engineers to produce drawings and detailed models under minimum supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Industry related qualification.
* Minimum 1 years' experience using MEP Revit.
* Minimum 2 years' experience as an Autocad Technician.
* 2D draughting
* Proven ability to work up drawings (plans, sections & details) from engineers basic sketches.
* Experience working on M&E Building Services projects is essential.
* Consultancy Experience.
* UK Industry experience.
* Understanding of British Building Standards and Regulations.