I am currently representing a leading design and build company who are heavily focused within the Pharmaceutical sector. They have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their office in the North East.
Ideally you will have a minimum of three to five year's experience M&E/Building Services design experience with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels with team members, clients and other stakeholders. Whilst the role will be primarily office based, the applicant should be prepared to attend site meetings to assess works on site and to work with the construction team to effective designs.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Use of Amtech electrical design software (or similar package CableCalc etc with ability to transfer to Amtech).
- HNC/Degree level qualification in electrical engineering or closely related discipline (or demonstrate ability to work to degree level with suitable experience).
- Assiting junior engineers within the team.
- Good knowledge of use of Microsoft Office applications Word and Excel.
- Good written communication skills with ability to produce design documentation including written and photographic reports etc using MS Office).
They are offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package and the exposure to some of the most complex projects with the sector.