A privately-owned multinational M&E turnkey Design & Build Contractor are currently seeking a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their in-house M&E design team.
This Contractor is renowned for its massive and high-profile residential and mixed-use developments across London and the United Kingdom for blue chip clientele including, main contractors, end users and large residential developers.
In order to ensure quick progression to senior grade you will be put on a two-year development programme with mentorship to enhance your technical learning and professional development.
- Over a years' experience in building services design in either an M&E Consultancy or Contractor.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Residential & mixed-use project experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Efficient with AutoCAD, Relux/Dialux, Amtech, and Revit MEP software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If this role sounds of interest and you're a Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer looking for structured support, site exposure, and great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.