I am working on an exceptional opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer with a highly regarded and established SME building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
They have been operating within the building services industry for the past 45 years. They're a leading name in their region and have built their reputation by constantly delivering high quality design across a range of project sectors which include: healthcare, local authorities, schools & higher education, sports & leisure, arts & culture, hotels, residential, and commercial in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- Over 2 years of experience in building services design.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in building services or electrical engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient with AutoCAD LT, Relux/Dialux, Amtech, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If this role sounds of interest and you're a Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.