Have you recently graduated a mechanical degree and looking for your first engineering opportunity? I am currently representing a leading design and build company who are heavily focused within the Pharmaceutical sector. They have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy office in West London.
You be part of a team that is responsible for the design and specification of mechanical Building Services Installations, liaising with clients on a project by project basis, quality inspections, dealing with contractors and report writing.
When applying for this role as Junior Mechanical Design Engineer you will have skills and/or experience in the following items in order to be successful:
- Passion for Mechanical design engineering within UK Building Services
- Experience of using Hevacomp, Cymap or TAS software packages.
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit MEP.
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent level.
You will be offered an excellent developemnt and mentoring program with one of the industries leading design consultanies.