A multidisciplinary consultancy established more than three decades ago is seeking a bright and ambitious Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of their busy M&E teams.
This medium sized company is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use and Master Plan Schemes across London. They also boast Specialist Buildings, Major London Hotels, Leisure and Office developments within their ever growing portfolio. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects with contract values typically ranging from £10million to beyond £200million.
To be considered for the role of a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer the successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, or a relevant industry related qualification
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
* Able to calculate heat loss and utility applications
* Excellent presentation, communication skills, and punctuation
* Understanding of British Building Regulations/standards
* Experience using Mechanical Design Software - Hevacomp
* Experience liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects
* A track record including works at both planning and detailed design stages
* Live within 1 hour of the office
This is an excellent opportunity within a relaxed yet busy environment. Employees benefit from ongoing support and encouragement becoming chartered, as well as various CPD opportunities. Very competitive package and benefits offered.