My client is a privately owned large international and multidisciplinary consultancy with offices in the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, Asia and the Far East. They are looking to bring on board an experienced and ambitious Lead BIM Modeller for their Dubai office as soon as possible.
As the Lead BIM Modeller, you will be working on some of the high profile & iconic international projects in the world. From commercial, retail and mixed-use projects, predominantly in the Gulf area. They are willing to over a competitive salary tax free with medical insurance on top, 30 days holiday a year, and working 40 hours per week.
You will be actively modelling & leading the MEP BIM team. They are looking for a self-starter to start as soon as possible. The candidate will ideally have Middle Eastern experience and a track record of excelling and adding value in a challenging environment.
- Communicate with the Senior BIM Manager (multi-disciplinary) requirements for new software tools to optimise workflows and increase projects' profitability.
- Provide leadership, direction, and feedback to assigned project resources (BIM Engineers and Junior BIM Engineers).
- Competent with following software applications; Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, TEKLA, Microstation, Excel, MS Project and MS Word.
- Ability to undertake low level programming in Dynamo and to operate seamlessly between Revit and Dynamo.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to use judgement, problem solving, self-starting and ability to prioritise based on relevant factors.
- An extensive and proven track record of experience of running a BIM team is preferred as well as previous or current Middle Eastern experience.
- If you are interested in this role please apply or sent your CV directly along with your contact details to Lewis Gregory