I am seeking an experienced 2D contract CAD technician for a leading M&E Consultancy based in London to work on some very exciting projects. This role is to produce accurate Electrical and Lighting Designs drawings and coordinate on a Mixed use project.
- To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the MEP design.
- To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
- Use of Power Point.
- Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment.
- An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems
- Main focus on Lighting and use of Dialux or Relux advantageous.
This is an immediate start. Please get in touch if you feel you fit the description above.