A large privately owned and well-established property development company are urgently seeking an M&E Site Manager due to a rapidly growing project portfolio.
They oversee a vast variety of project sectors including residential, hotels, and commercial projects across the South of England. With over £1 billion of projects delivered in the past decade, this role would suit an enthusiastic & established M&E Site Manager looking to manage large projects all the way to post-handover.
Role & responsibilities:
- Ensure all Sub-Contractors have up-to-date information regarding site administration.
- Coordinate information in-going & out-going and make sure all relevant parties receive the latest information.
- Convene M&E Site Meeting to track progress.
- Oversee on-site activity, project performance and resourcing.
- CDM: ensure Risk Assessments; RAMS and Risk evaluations have been completed by the contractors and are filed.
- Build a strong team culture & open and transparent communication within the project team and throughout the business.
- Ensure M&E Quality Standards are constantly met on-site.
- Liaise with various project managers regarding the M&E aspect progress as well as M&E Design Coordinators and Consultants regarding technical queries and any other questions.
To be successful when applying for the M&E Site Manager role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Extensive experience in M&E Site Management on projects across a range of sectors (including residential).
- Hold relevant CSCS qualifications.
- Holistic understanding of M&E services.
- Confident and results focused.
- Excellent customer facing & communication skills.
- Proven track record delivering large projects within deadlines in the construction industry.
If you're an established M&E Site Manager looking to work on large projects in London with a fantastic and rapidly expanding property developer, then please apply and attach your CV.