Fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Associate Director to join an award winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with impressive growth plans over the next few years.
The company have been established for over 20 years and have a network office through the UK and a growing presence in the middle and far east. They work across a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, aviation, commercial, education, healthcare, science and retail projects, they continue to buck the trend with an enviable order book of work, several office relocations, internal promotions and team growth in 2017 and 2018.
Due to planned growth of the central London office they are looking to an articulate, client facing and inspirational Mechanically bias AD to lead and mentor a talented and growing team, manage projects from conception through to completion, and liaise with clients, contractors and architects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of projects including management of resources and budgetary analysis and control
- Support, mentor and stimulate engineers
- Recruitment of engineers to grow the team
- Work with management team to retain, develop and promote existing staff
- Representing the business at client, site and design meetings
- Preparation of Fee submittals and project bids
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established firm with impressive growth plans who can offer a career path and a platform to shape, sculpt and define the future growth and success story of a well run, and successful MEP team.