I am working on an exceptional opportunity for a mechanically bias Associate Director in Central London to join an award-winning international practice, with a reputation for innovation, and a sustainable approach to their work.
My client has been established for over 25 years and have won numerous awards for their work and project delivery. They have grown a very talented and admired team of engineers in London and over the past few years have secured some of the most gifted consultants within the MEP industry.
Project sectors include: commercial, mixed-use, residential, hotels, and art & leisure for well-known clientele.
- Leadership for mechanical services.
- Develop the discipline group's technical potential.
- Establish best practice for the Mechanical Engineers.
- Provide technical mentoring, coaching and guidance.
- Project leadership within mechanical services.
- Technically review/QA work produced by the mechanical engineering group.
- Financial management and budgetary control.
- Understand the client's values and project requirements.
- Plan project delivery accordingly to meet and exceed the client's expectations.
- Undertake day-to-day project leadership.
- Provide high quality design solutions to meet the requirements of the project and the projects deliverables.
- Manage, communicate, and deliver complex and non-complex client solutions.
- Manage discipline workflow and team delivery to agreed quality and programme.
- Communicate the developing mechanical design to the wider project team.
- Master's or bachelor's degree within a technical/engineering field.
- Chartered or working your way towards Chartered status.
- Have a track record of delivering major projects as well as varied and complex buildings.
- Strong business acumen & technical skills.
- Have led a team that works across a diverse project portfolio.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Have commercial and contractual experience of an engineering consultancy as a business.
- Have a passion for engineering excellence.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a well-established and high regarded consultancy as well as a competitive salary & benefits along with an enviable portfolio of projects to work on.