This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Mechanical department here in the UK for a global Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-150m in value. My client is working on high end Hotel, Data Centre, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest Data Centre projects currently in the UK. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in these projects as well as developing a team behind.
My client is looking for someone who can work independently, be an expert in Mechanical engineering and someone who can grow and lead a team. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded financially and with career development within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
• Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
• Design of all mechanical solutions including HVAC, Pipework
• Provide expert Mechanical solutions, advise and client assistance
• Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
• Grow a Mechanical team of engineers to support your work
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Mechanical Associate Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
• Mechanical engineering within the UK
• Strong technical skill set and experience
• Some leadership experience
• Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
• Desire to grow a Mechanical department
My client are also willing to support you if successful in applying by providing further training and help to achieve Charter status in the future. In addition, there are progression opportunities within this growing company.
£70-75K depending on experience, personal and company performance related bonus