I am working on an exceptional opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a highly regarded and established building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
They have been operating within the building services industry over the past 50 years. They're a leading name in their region and have built their reputation by constantly delivering high quality design across a range of project sectors which include: healthcare, local authorities, schools & higher education, sports & leisure, arts & culture, hotels, residential, and commercial in the United Kingdom and overseas.
My client is currently working on a number of high-profile projects for blue-chip clientele and are looking for an ambitious engineer to play a key role in the delivery of them. You will be involved in hands-on design across multiple RIBA stages, taking part in site inspections/quality monitoring, condition surveys, strategic life cycle appraisals, technical drawings, and much more.
- At least 2 years of experience in building services design in either a consultancy or contractor.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in building services or mechanical engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient with AutoCAD, Cymap, Hevacomp, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working, self-sufficient, and working well within a team.
If this role sounds of interest and you're a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.