My client is an award winning specialist Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in Surrey, are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client is currently working on public sector, commercial and residential projects with values of up to £100m. You will be a key part of the team delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across a number of client projects in the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Take responsibility for feasibility and viability assessments.
- Prepare conceptual and detailed design to client specifications.
- Contribute to project implementation and estimation resource specifications.
- Be responsible for managing your resources within the agreed internal project costs.
- Prepare written reports for internal and external purposes including clients.
- Design drawings in AutoCAD format as required.
- Formulate calculations (this includes any modelling as necessary).
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience is essential
- IES/Hevacomp or similar
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
For more information or to be considered, please contact me today or submitted your up to date CV.