My client, a specialist Multi-disciplined Building Services Consultancy based in Hertfordshire, are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client are currently working on large scale building projects including data centres, local authority sites, Leisure centres, educational academies and one of the largest commercial office developments in Europe. Project values range from £20-30m plus. You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to Principle/Associate level.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across a number of client projects in the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Working directly with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs
- HVAC design calculations
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
- Site inspections
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience
- HVAC experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- CSCS qualified
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent level
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV today.