I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and Intermediate Contract Mechanical Engineer to join a multi-disciplined design consultancy based in London.
As the Intermediate Engineer, you will need 2 - 4 years' experience of design working on mixed use development projects in the UK. You will need good technical skills and they must be fully proficient experience of Hevacomp & Revit. They will need a good working knowledge of building (HVAC) design.
A key requirement is enthusiasm, desire and appreciation of working within a small dynamic business working in London and across the UK.
The key requirements of this role include:
- A Mechanical engineering or Building Services degree.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within set time frames.
- Experience of software's including Hevacomp & Revit
- Experience of designing to British standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team player
If you are looking for your next contract to start in June, please get in touch.