This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Mechanical Engineering projects here in the UK and overseas for a global multi-disciplinary Civil, Structural, Energy, Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy who are working on projects worth in excess of £50m in value. My client is working on high end residential and commercial projects as well as the UCL Hospital BREEAM project.
As Mechanical Engineer your role will be to work as part of a team and play a key role in the delivery of projects. You will:
- Deliver a number of client projects
- Provide expert solutions, advise and client assistance when required
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
- Report directly to internal and external stakeholder(s)
- Help drive the company forward through efficient work
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Mechanical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Mechanical engineering within the UK
- Good technical skill set and experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to deliver mechanical design projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
£40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience plus pension and flexible working
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Mechanical Engineer – Worldwide MEP Consultancy