I am currently assisting an independent mechanical contractor who are based in the Bedfordshire area. They are looking for an experienced mechanical Project Manager with a Building Services background.
The Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of M&E Contracts, Residential and Healthcare UK wide.
The successful Project Manager will have a sound technical knowledge of HVAC systems preferably qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with a minim 5 years Project Management experience.
- Project planning and programming
- Procurement of materials and plant
- Manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- Ensuring the projects are completed according to schedule and budget. Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
- Manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the General and Commercial Managers.
- Gain new opportunities through existing and customer base
- RAMS and project health & safety submittals
- Subcontractor and direct labour supervision
- Commissioning, Handover and Defects.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- A sound technical knowledge of HVAC systems
- The successful Project Manager will ideally have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in managing mechanical projects.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
If you would be interested in the position please get in touch.