With an impressive portfolio of projects completed and a big order book of work they are well established in the UK with an expanding reach across Europe and Asia. They are currently very busy with projects across project sectors.
They are a forward thinking firm with a very positive and motivating culture that enables their engineers and staff to progress and develop their capabilities whilst delivering innovative solutions to high profile projects.
As the resident engineer you will be predominatly based on site and involved onsite information management including;
- Liaise with onsite design team to ensure all drawings, spec issues/received including contractors working drawings
- Monitor contractos procurment schedules
- Monitor the works to demonstrate compliance
- Maintaining site diary
- Provide continuous reports on progress against programme
- Monitor pre-commissioning
- Witness any testing and commissioning undertaken
This will be a initial 12 month contract and in return you will receive an expenses package to cover all business expenses.
There is the potential upon completiopn to work on multiple sites acorss Europe depending on your success within this role.