Our client is an international consultancy, that are passionate about providing solutions that improve the value, reliability and efficiency of each individual project for its clients, and the broader environment. Their success is based on its people and empowering from within.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a mechanical division acting as mechanical technical manager leading some truly large scale and complex projects. These projects in terms of value sit at £30 upwards of £80 million pounds across multiple sectors including; Commercial, Residential, Hotel, Retail and Industrial.
You will be required to face off to the projects director and directly to the external stakeholders including main contractors and end users.
In order to be successful, you must demonstrate or had an active involvement in the following;
- Develop the Mechanical Team technical capability.
- Project leadership on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Financial reporting and forecasting.
- Resource planning.
- Lead mechanical design verifier.
- Implementation of standard specification and drawing libraries.
- Compiling fee proposals for new projects.
- Formal presentations to clients on company capabilities, attending tender interviews for potential new projects and resolving fee/scope queries.
- Mentoring new Trainee Engineers and existing colleagues.
- Participation in business related activities.
- Design and documentation of projects.
- Implement the company quality system.
- Engineering and operations initiatives.