A major M&E Construction company that have been etsablished for over 30 years have started work on a major London flagship hospital project.
They are responsible for the delivery of the M&E packages and are looking for a talented and experienced Revit Coordinator to join our talented team in London office. The candidate will have responsibility to support the project delivery including preperation of constructable, coordinated and high quality shop drawings to be used by the construction teams.
- Certificate or Associate Degree from a technical vacational school
- Experienced in MEP Construction Industry
- Preferable have appropriate CSCS Card
- Minimum 5 years experience in the UK
- Proficient in Revit or similar BIM drafting software
- Coordinate with other discipline in Revit environment by negotiating solutions.
- Knowledge of drafting standards
- Have experience in Hospital projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire project while continuing to attend project details.
- Supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate to drafters.
- Preparation of shop drawings; Create, modify and/or coordiante existing designs and models.
- Preparation of overall coordination drawings.
- Prepare detailed and constructable shop drawings that can be understood by the construction team.
- Provide necessary reports, layouts to desing engineers.
- Provide shop drawings according schedule.
- Prepare field sketches and as-build drawings at the end of construction
- Pick up and track review comments provided by design engineers and clients.
The project is planned for 30 months and this is a Fixed Term Contract for 25 months.
The hours contracted are 50 / week working Mon - Fri and then Sat 8am - 1pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to take on a very high profile project with a company that is expanding its London offering and could potentially open up dorrs down the line.