A major M&E Construction company that have been established for over 30 years have started work on a major London flagship hospital project.
They are responsible for the delivery of the M&E packages and are looking for a talented and experienced Revit Coordinator to join our talented team in London office. The candidate will have responsibility to support the project delivery including preparation of constructible, coordinated and high-quality shop drawings to be used by the construction teams.
- Certificate or Associate Degree from a technical vacational school
- Experienced in MEP Construction Industry
- Preferable have appropriate CSCS Card
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the UK
- Proficient in Revit or similar BIM drafting software
- Coordinate with other discipline in Revit environment by negotiating solutions.
- Knowledge of drafting standards
- Have experience in Hospital projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire project while continuing to attend project details.
- Supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate to drafters.
- Preparation of shop drawings; Create, modify and/or coordinate existing designs and models.
- Preparation of overall coordination drawings.
- Prepare detailed and constructible shop drawings that can be understood by the construction team.
- Provide necessary reports, layouts to design engineers.
- Provide shop drawings according schedule.
- Prepare field sketches and as-build drawings at the end of construction
- Pick up and track review comments provided by design engineers and clients.
The project is planned for 30 months and this is a Fixed Term Contract for 25 months.
The hours contracted are 50 / week working Mon - Fri and then Sat 8am - 1pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to take on a very high-profile project with a company that is expanding its London offering and could potentially open up doors down the line.