My client has been established for over 15 years and have grown to well over 60 staff in the London office. They have worked on a diverse portfolio of work including new build and refurb commercial projects, residential, hotels, working with a number of high profile and well know clients.
They are currently looking for a Principal - Associate Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 8 years UK project experience. The ideal candidate will have previously projects managed a number of commercial and/or high-end residential projects and be confident and comfortable working alongside signature architects and passionate about delivering sustainable and innovative electrical design to projects.
The successful candidate will possess an ability to contribute to projects collectively and offer engineering solutions beyond their own discipline. The use of the latest engineering software, internal standards, industry benchmarks and analysis tools along with working closely with internal and external teams will be the building blocks to deliver project design and information to budget and within agreed times frames.
Using industry benchmarks, internal standards and a range of cutting-edge engineering software and analysis tools, you will ensure the design and delivery of accurate project information within agreed budgets and timeframes.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Develop and maintain network of other clients and contacts.
- Hands-on and active project direction and design. Responsible for quality control, client liaison and project delivery to agreed parameters.
- Resource management.
- Fee Negotiation and tender analysis
- Supporting and mentoring junior engineers and inspiring a learning and development ethos.
- Provide technical expertise and feedback via review of designs and act as a source of information and ideas for others
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded and driven Principal - Associate Electrical Engineer who is looking for an opportunity where talent, experience and ambition can be recognised and rewarded and where the successful candidate can gain far greater access and exposure to full aspects of projects and project delivery.