I am currently looking for an exceptional Principal Electrical Design Engineer to work for an international award winning Building Services Consultancy based in Central London. The role will involve leading and juggling projects, carrying out detailed design and regular site visits to some of London's biggest developments.
My client boasts 50 very successful years in the industry. They have over 150 years of experience and have grown to over 850 locations worldwide with a sales revenue of 2.2 billion Euros across multiple specialist areas.
The London office is medium in size with an impressive project portfolio, much of which comes from repeat business. My client is extremely busy working on large residential projects and has a heavy workload in the pipeline for the next 18 months across other project sectors. These include the following building types; educational, commercial, leisure, data centres, hotels and healthcare.
- Chartered or working towards.
- 5 years of hands on detailed design experience.
- Degree qualified or hold an equivalent industry recognised qualification.
- Experience using relevant software i.e. Amtech, Relux, Dialux, AutoCad, and MEP Revit.
- Onsite experience liaising with Clients, Architects, and Contractors.
- Manage projects including organisation of trainee staff and project delivery to time and cost requirements.
- Ensure ongoing application of all Quality System procedures.
- Undertake Electrical design and consultancy work including systems design, production, specifications and schedules; provide reports and advice to clients.
- Liaise with other design team members internal and external, represent the business at meetings.