A stimulating opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded medium-sized, multidisciplinary consultancy in their Surrey office. They currently boast an impressive and diverse portfolio of projects which has underpinned their requirement to add a Principal Electrical Engineer to the established Specialist Projects team.
Over the past 45 years they have acquired considerable experience across a range of project sectors including: commercial offices, business parks, residential, historical, healthcare, industrial, retail, leisure, and education. They balance this experience with a desire to be progressive and innovative and deliver the results to their clients.
For the right individual with a high-level technical expertise, project & team management skills, and commercial/financial acumen there is ample opportunity to progress to progress to Associate/Associate Director in this rapidly growing consultancy.
- Over 10 years of experience from a building services background (consultancy or contractor).
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages, CDM Regulations, and an understanding of BSRIA BS6.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities as well as survey experience (dilapidations, general M&E, pre-acquisition, etc.).
- Proven ability leading and managing multiple projects from concept to completion within set deadlines and parameters.
- Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered with a relevant body or working towards this.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring junior team members.
- Financial and team management skills.
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Cymap, and Trimble (Amtech) software.
- A good understanding of Part L, BIM, BREEAM, and renewable technology.
- The drive to progress in their career to Associate level and beyond.
Principal Electrical Engineer (Specialist Projects team) urgently sought for a highly reputable medium-sized, multidisciplinary consultancy.