My client is the 3rd biggest consultancy in the world, employ over 70,000 staff, have over 250 offices and turnover in excess of $12Bn each year. My client is looking for a heavy hitting Principal Mechanical Design Engineer who has experience of Laboratory projects. There are further opportunities for promotion and/or working abroad.
You will lead a team of engineers on a variety of projects and be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design and detailed design for major and minor projects
- You will attend progress meeting, liaise with all stakeholders and clients
- Resource, financial and commercial management
When applying for this role as Mechanical Design Engineer you will have skills and/or experience in the following items in order to be successful:
- Good Mechanical design engineering within Building Services
- Laboratory project experience
- Experience of British Standards and Building regulations
- Team leadership of engineers and technicians
- Working directly with clients, attending stakeholder and progress meetings
£50,000 – £60,000, plus pension and benefits
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services