Are you based in Bedfordshire/Herefordshire and fed up with the commute in to London? I am currently working on behalf of one of niche design consultancy within large scale industrial projects. They have a requirement for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team in Hertfordshire.
The Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer will have the responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team and will also.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Work and liaise with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders.
- Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Support managers identifying new business opportunities and involvement in bids/tenders etc.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service
The building services team have completed a number of high profile projects in the past and are currently involved in the following sectors;
You will be
- Chartered with extensive building services experience
- Degree qualified in mechanical or building services engineering.
- Experience of leading mechanical elements on building services projects.
- Experience of mentoring and leading project teams.
- An understanding of IES & thermal modelling software.
- Experience in sustainability & BREEAM.
- Business development experience is preferable.
- Experience of managing client relationships
The successful candidate will be joining a multi-award winning consultancy and will enjoy a comprehensive reward package including life insurance, flexible holidays and pension.