This is an exciting opportunity to lead Mechanical Engineering projects here in the UK for a global Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-150m in value. My client is working on high end Hotels, Data Centre, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest Data Centre projects currently in the UK. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in these projects as well as developing a team behind.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, discretionary bonus, private medical healthcare, pension and a friendly working environment with sociable team members. You will play a big part in delivering the companies projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to Associate level.
My client is looking for someone who can manage a team of engineers, be an expert in Mechanical engineering and someone who can play a key role leading projects. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded with career development within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
- Manage a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Oversee design of all mechanical solutions including HVAC, Pipework
- Provide expert Mechanical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Principal Mechanical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Mechanical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Some leadership experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to lead Mechanical design projects
My client are also willing to support you if successful in applying by providing further training and help to achieve Charter status in the future. In addition, there are progression opportunities within this growing company.
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.