This is an exciting opportunity to start and grow a Public Health department here in the UK for a global Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-150m in value. My client is working on high end Hotel, Data Centre, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest Data Centre projects currently in the UK. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in these projects as well as developing a team behind.
My client is looking for someone who can work independently, be an expert in Public Health engineering and someone who can grow and lead a team. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded financially and with career development within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Design of water systems, rain water harvesting, waste water pipe runs and water supply
- Provide expert Public Heath solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
- Grow a Public Health team of engineers to support your work
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Public Health Principal you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Public Health engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience, Micro drainage experience is desirable but NOT essential
- Some leadership experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to grow a Public Health department
My client are also willing to support you if successful in applying by providing further training and help to achieve Charter status in the future. In addition, there are progression opportunities within this growing company.
£60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Principal Public Health Engineer – Worldwide MEP Consultancy