This boutique consultancy is an ever growing establishment with projects that span through the UK; they pride themselves on their high level detail designs, and their individual approach to each project which forms the fundamental part of the consultancies success in delivering tailored projects to each individual client with an environmental friendly approach.
Successful applicants will be responsible for CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM usage in a growing market, the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading a dedicated BIM and CAD team in the London office.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
- REVIT experience in a commercial working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D