You will need to demonstrate that you can work with REVIT unassisted and efficiently. The role will need you to work on all aspects of design and be able to coordinate all MEP disciplines within REVIT. The project at hand is a 21 storey building within the heart of central London which is a huge commercial development as the main project at present.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use REVIT and coordination of the MEP services.
- A minimum of 3 years within REVIT
- Can work on existing models and the ability to develop models, hit the ground running on existing projects, able to lead projects
- Would be suitable for setting up general projects, and leading them throughout the project life.
- Able to work on technically demanding projects on an individual level as well as within a team.