I am working on an exceptional opportunity for a Revit MEP Coordinator with a highly regarded medium-sized consultancy with a network of offices throughout the UK. Their London office has an impressive and diverse portfolio of projects which has underpinned their requirement to add a Revit MEP Coordinator to the established BIM team.
Over the past 50 years they have acquired considerable experience across a range of project sectors including: commercial offices, business parks, residential, historical, healthcare, industrial, retail, leisure, and education. They balance this experience with a desire to be progressive and innovative and deliver the results to their clients.
There is a real mix of experience amongst their qualified Technicians and Engineers who have a depth of expertise including design and contracting experience. This blend of knowledge is vital to provide insight at key project stages to identify the crucial situations and the critical issues which lead to successful projects.
- Over 5 years of experience from a building services background.
- Fully competent in creating Revit Families and 3D models from 2D drawings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven coordination abilities with multiple disciplines, contractors, and clients.
- Highly efficient with relevant software - AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Navisworks, and Revit MEP.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
- A 'can-do' attitude and a passionate for BIM and building services engineering.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV.