I am currently seeking a Revit Technician for a consultancy established over 30 years ago with a reputation for successfully delivering many prestigious projects across multiple sectors. Typical projects include New Builds, Fit Out and Refurbishment in the following sectors; Education, Hotels, Leisure Centres, Mixed Use Developments, Shopping Centres, and High End Residential etc.
The technician will be required to work alongside the mechanical, electrical and
public health design engineers and other technicians. He/she will be responsible for interpreting the engineer's design and relaying this information into an architectural base model in Revit format, and produce 2D design stage drawings in accordance with the RIBA Wok Stages 1 to 5. Responsibilities will also include the co-ordination of the MEP services with the building structure and other MEP services.
Necessary draughting experience:
- Ventilation systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water services and drainage
- Electrical systems and containment
- Drawing file management, including document control systems.
- Understanding of COBie
- Knowledge of system and shared parameters
- Ability to create Revit elements and objects
- Use of Revit schedules
- Maintaining company Revit and CAD standards
Additonal experience although non essential:
- Pool water treatment
- British or European citizen or otherwise working rights in UK without the need for visa.
- CAD Diploma
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as MEP (building services) technician.
- Minimum 5 years Autocad Experience in the application of MEP building services.
- Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
- Navisworks clash detection