A dynamic and forward-thinking building services engineering practice is looking for a like-minded Revit Technician with 2 years consultancy experience to join their team on a permanent bases, implementing BIM on a wide variety of sectors for key clients all over the UK.
This specialist consultancy was founded 60 years ago developing hundreds of many important client relationships in that time. My client also enjoys strong relationships with leading industry bodies such as BSRIA, IET and CIBSE.
Necessary draughting experience:
- Ventilation systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water services and drainage
- Electrical systems and containment
- Drawing file management, including document control systems.
- Understanding of COBie
- Knowledge of system and shared parameters
- Ability to create Revit elements and objects
- Use of Revit schedules
- Maintaining company Revit and CAD standards
- Right to work in the UK/Citizen status
- Diploma in CAD
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as MEP (building services) technician
- Minimum 5 years Autocad Experience in the application of MEP building services
- Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
- Navisworks clash detection