Start 2016 with a new challenge as a REVIT technician further strengthening an already very well established building services consultancy. You will hit the ground running working on a variety of projects without being pigeon holed into one sector!
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the largest privately owned practices in the UK. Established in 2001 my client has 4 offices nationwide employing over 90 staff, all of whom have a wealth of experience in their own right and create a dynamic and differentiated approach to their practice.
You will need to have engineering experience and two years Revit experience, with the ability to work independently.
The following skills and experience would be considered:
• Intermediate/Advanced proven Revit experience – can work on existing models, hit the ground running on existing projects, able to lead projects
• Would be suitable for setting up general projects, and leading them throughout the project life.
• Good BIM knowledge
• Proven technical experience – Project Lead technician.
• Able to work on technically demanding projects
• Able to lead a team of technicians on a project
This is a permanent role for the right person, with the consultancy continuously winning work and an order book that drives beyond 2017; this is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role within an established team being technically focused on projects without having to be involved in the politics of the company