This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in M&E Engineering projects here in the UK for a dynamic independent Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy based in trendy Angel Islington who are working on projects worth in excess of £50m in value. My client is working on London based Heritage projects and are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join their team.
This client has seen significant growth in the last 2 years and now have offices in the UK and Ireland.
There is scope for development, promotion internally and pay rises.
Successful applicants will be responsible for CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM usage in a growing market, the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading a dedicated BIM and CAD team in the London office.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
- REVIT experience in a commercial working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
This is a permeant position and comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.