This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a large M&E Engineering project based in London for a independent Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy. They are working on projects worth more than £50m in value.
Successful applicants will be responsible for CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
- REVIT experience in a Healthcare working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
This will be a minimum of three months and will be an Immediate start. If you are interested please get in touch.