I have a long-term contract working with one of the UK's leading building services contractors based in the North West England. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced MEP Revit technician to join their busy team to assist coordinating and draughting. Successful applicant will be responsible for 3D CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery on a large residential scheme. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM usage in a growing market.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
- REVIT experience in a commercial working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
This is a contract position with an immediate start, 6 month duration and a competitive hourly rate.