Our client sets themselves apart by their ability to deliver highly innovative and tailored solutions for clients in a wide range of markets including buildings, sustainability, health, transport, mission critical, defence, industrial and utilities. Established in for over 40 years, and have a long history of engineering excellence and our expertise extends to a range of unique specialties.
As a Project Coordinator you will play a key role acting as the prime point of contact between clients and the business. You will act as a Project Manager across various projects as leadership design and services integration relating to; Electrical Systems, Electronic Security Systems (ESS), Information Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure and Audio Visual (AV) Systems.
This role is autonomous enabling you to take control of projects through the various stages including; Project Co-ordination, Marketing, Management, Design Work, Construction Phase Work, Quality Control and Training.
- Demonstrate a settling influence under pressure whilst managing the requirement to deliver on time, to specification and to cost.
- Personable on all levels with internal employees and client groups, regardless the organisational level.
- Innovative designer with the excellent judgment about what will work and not work.
- Minimum 4 years' exposure to a Senior level of working on large commercial, mission critical, health and education sectors.
- Coordination of designed systems with other designers and team members, including architects and quantity surveyors
- Experience of generating business and repeat business through development activities
- The ability to write and check A&QA proposals
- The ability to develop and create strategy through to construction and delivery
- Construction experience within ICT, Security, AV and Comms.