Within this role you will be working very closely with the Electrical Partner assisting him and the team of four electrical engineers on delivering projects with the engineering mind set of; increasing efficiency, minimising waster and using renewable technologies on the design of landmark projects, in all industry sectors.
In doing so, you will have exposure to a variety of project sectors including; Healthcare, Educational, Residential and Aviation. The order books are looking very healthy for the next 12 months with expansion plans being fast tracked as a result.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of legislative changes and impacts on projects
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD / Revit MEP software would be beneficial
- Minimum 6 years UK Building Services experience
- Chartered or in the process of becoming Chartered
- You must have working understanding of the UK Building Regulations