I am currently recruiting for a specialist, multi-award-winning design & build contractor. They're urgently seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work on some of the UK's largest district heating/energy projects within their Central London office.
My client has been operating within the built environment for over thirty years and has built an unrivalled reputation within the design, build, and maintenance services across the United Kingdom. My client specialises in large, award-winning district heating projects but also works across the commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, leisure, M.O.D, and residential sectors - both new and existing builds.
Their in-house design team, which is currently circa seventy-strong, is looking to bolster the team with the addition of a Senior Electrical Design Engineer. You will be leading both medium and large projects as well as an M&E team, reporting directly to the Associate Director.
In order to be successful when applying for this role, the following skills are preferred:
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- District heating / CHP experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Able to support and mentor more junior team members.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Able to maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- The drive to progress in their career to a Principal/Associate level and beyond.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a highly reputable design & build contractor with a strong history, project pipeline, and CPD opportunities, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.