Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for a consultancy that was established almost 60 years ago and has a very good reputation in the industry. My client is working on very large residential projects that are worth between £100-150m in value for UK and overseas based private investors. You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.
In your role as Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical designs across a number of client projects in London. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Working directly with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs
- HVAC design calculations
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
- Site inspections
To be successful when applying for the Senior Electrical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Strong Electrical Design (Building Services) experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Lighting design experience
- Hevacomp, DIALux is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services