My client, a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in Essex, are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client is currently working on large scale building projects including Health and education, residential, mix use, commercial, data centres and retail. Project values are in the millions. You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be train in the following:
- Working directly with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs
- HVAC design calculations
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
- Site inspections
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience is essential
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
£50,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services