As part of an increase in workload my client is urgently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer capable of managing a portfolio of projects, including works at both planning and detailed design stages to join their Building Services department. Projects include individual private houses for high net worth individuals, high end residential, master plan schemes, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, with construction values up to £200 million.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- BEng/HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Proven track record in delivery of projects from concept to practical completion
- Knowledge of Building Regulations Part B, G, F & L
- Proven experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices / hotels
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Sustainability assessment methods (BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes,PassivHaus)
My client is able to offer a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training.