I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join one of the industry's leading design and build consultancies. You will be working on some of the most exciting electrical design projects in the UK.
You will be assisting their London electrical team providing electrical designs on distribution and power generation, lighting design, security systems etc, and co-ordination with other design disciplines.
You will need to be well versed in the use of relevant design software including Amtech, Dialux and ideally Revit. A proven ability in producing low energy design solutions, carrying out site inspections and surveys as well as detail design development will be required.
The key requirements of this role include:
- An electrical engineering degree.
- Be Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within set time frames.
- Experience of software's including DIALUX, AMTECH and REVIT
- Proficient in key design software particularly
- Experience of designing to British standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team player
This is a 6 month contact with an immediate start.