An exceptional opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer has arisen at a multi-award-winning, medium sized, MEP building services design consultancy based in Berkshire. This consultancy has a remarkable and diverse project portfolio across a range of sectors including: commercial, data centres, hotels, residential, educational, historical, retail, and leisure to name a few.
They are very well established within the industry, having been trading for over 45 years. There is a real mix of experience amongst their qualified engineers and consultants who have a depth of expertise. Most of their staff came from a contractor background before moving into consultancy, bring a unique and all-rounded take on design.
This consultancy has a strong sustainable and energy efficient ethos across all projects they work on.
They also have an in-house dedicated BIM team, using the most up-to-date and cutting-edge software.
This role would suit a self-motivated engineer who has the ambition to design and manage their own projects, from concept to completion. As well as this, they offer a competitive market salary, performance bonus, flexible holiday scheme, pension with employer contribution, life insurance and continuous professional development.
- Over 5 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities as well as survey experience.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- The drive to progress in their career to a Principal/Associate level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking local consultancy within a vibrant working environment, and a sustainable & practical engineering focus then please apply and attach your CV.