This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Electrical Engineering projects here in the UK for a national multi-disciplined design consultancy based in South East London. You will be working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-150m in value. My client is working on education, and large scale residential projects.
I am looking for someone who can work as part of a team and play a key role complex yet exciting projects. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance within this role.
Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Design of all electrical solutions including lighting, power distribution, building management systems
- Lead junior engineers
- Provide Electrical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Senior Electrical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Electrical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to lead Electrical design projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
An immediate start paying competitive rates. Please get in touch if you would like to apply for the role.