This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Electrical Engineering projects here in the UK for a global Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-150m in value. My client is working on high end Hotel, Data Centre, Residential and commercial projects.
My client is looking for someone who can work as part of a team and play a key role on complex yet exciting projects. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded with career development within this growing company.
Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Design of all electrical solutions including lighting, power distribution, building management systems
- Provide Electrical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Senior Electrical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Electrical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to lead Electrical design projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
My client are also willing to support you if successful in applying by providing further training and help to achieve Charter status in the future. In addition, there are progression opportunities within this growing company.