My client is multidisciplinary consultancy that provides mechanical and electrical engineering services to a wide range of clients and market sectors. It is an award winning company that is large enough to provide stability and opportunity, but small enough to recognise its people as individuals. They are currently seeking a senior electrical engineer with building services experience to join and assist their existing team in Buckinghamshire on a contract basis.
The role will involve:
- Acting as project leader on selected projects
- Working as part of a larger team on certain projects.
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects.
- Raising/promoting the level of technical excellence relating to mechanical engineering within the team.
- Client facing work.
- Working closely with others in a team environment.
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them.
- Managing the electrical engineering aspects of other more junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree qualification - electrical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Amtech, Dialux/Relux
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.