I am working on behalf of an award-winning multi-disciplined consultancy who provide structural, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering design for the construction industry.
Their commitment to innovation, sustainability and energy efficient engineering sets them apart in building services sector. They invest heavily in to their project teams as we recognise that their staff is the company's greatest asset.
They are currently seeking an experienced mechanical design engineer with building services experience to join their busy team in Central London.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and play a key role complex yet exciting projects. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded with career development within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Design of all electrical solutions including lighting, power distribution, building management systems
- Provide Electrical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as a Senior Electrical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Electrical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Be Chartered or Working towards Chartership.
- Desire to lead Electrical design projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral